Here is my journey to find out what makes me unmistakable, what brings me joy... and to release the thoughts in my head.



July 7, 2010

Looking in the rearview


How often do we look n the rear view mirror while driving in order to keep safe. A quick glance, "yup, all is well" or "hey, there is an emergency (vehicle), pull over for a second or two, and so it can be dealt with in a timely manner".

I wish that life could allow me the review mirror....

Instead, years and years go by before I find out about things that I should have taken care of, and quickly. Instead of being able to pull over and let the professionals work, I now can only stand aside and worry if things will be okay.

Could I have changed the outcome?

Did I pay enough attention?

Why did I place trust where it should not have been?

These are questions that have no answers. I did my best with what I had then, and am praying for the best for the way things will turn out now.

I know that things will be fine, just got that rocking chair a moving is all...

No comments: