Here is my journey to find out what makes me unmistakable, what brings me joy... and to release the thoughts in my head.



July 14, 2010

Journaling

I have owned my fair share of journals. It has never been my 'thing'. I just have not found my way of writing out my thoughts and feelings in a way that makes sense. That is until I began blogging.

Blogging has been my journal. If I could I would print out each post, the sidebars and the headline. I would cut and paste them into a book, and see where my life has grown over the past two years. I love my blog. It has helped me in many ways.

Yet, I have a new desire to try again with the less easy format of writing my thoughts with pen and paper. I have several different books that I have been working through on my Journey. Now, I have journals to match them.

Wait, did you see that??


Journals.... Journeys....

Hope you have enjoyed the thoughts in my head, can't say when I will publish them again....
Blessings!

No comments: