Here is my journey to find out what makes me unmistakable, what brings me joy... and to release the thoughts in my head.



March 22, 2011

Thinking about moving

No, I am not going to leave my home behind. I going to move my behind. :o)

Near where I live there is an agency that provides the community a wide variety of services. Everything from emergency diapers to home visiting to relationship classes to being able to utilize their kitchen to make lunch for your family or play in the playroom with your children. All of this at no cost. AMAZING!!!

Now, how does that work for me to move my butt? No buts about it, my co-worker asked me (yes I really did laugh out loud) to join her -- are you ready for this?-- dodge ball team. I will be joining her team in a tournament to support the Madonna Place. Go ahead, click the link. You will be amazed at what there is there.
Meanwhile, I will be amazed that I dared to agree to standing out in public likely in my shorts in order to get hit with a ball. Crazy, but oh so good!

No comments: