Here is my journey to find out what makes me unmistakable, what brings me joy... and to release the thoughts in my head.



April 3, 2008

Hello, Friend,

I have missed you. Each day I wonder what happened to separate you from me. I want to tell you how much you mean to me.

Did you know that I think you have eyes that speak to the depths of your soul. They sparkle often, and I miss seeing them daily. I wish that I could pull back the curtain that hides them from the world. Rip it off, my friend. I miss you.

Did you know that I love the creative flair you have? I wish that you would not worry so much about the thoughts of others. Just let it go, and add the little touches to our world. I miss you.

Did you know how intelligent I think you are? I shake my head in wonder that you allow yourself to doubt your abilities to the point of failing. You have so much to offer. I miss you.

Did you know that I think you have a sense of wonder? It is so inspiring. I am sorry I have not let you take me to places unknown. I long to take off in that adventurous way you have. I miss you.

Where did you go, my friend? Have I somehow allowed my worries and concerns to separate us? Have you gone forever from my life, my adventurous friend? Will you come and join me soon?

I miss you....