Here is my journey to find out what makes me unmistakable, what brings me joy... and to release the thoughts in my head.



January 10, 2010

Rough road

Two nights ago, a little girl was born into our family. Her life is as rocky as this road, as she was not supposed to be born for another 15 weeks. Her parents love her, but they are no longer a couple. It is hard to explain, but I know that together they will do whatever it takes to help her along her journey, just as the Lord will be there to hold her in His loving arms during the rough times.


I know that the road is rough, but so far this wee one is a survivor, battling against the odds, and all the while being held in the hearts of those who long to hold her in their arms.

1 comment:

Amelia Antwiler said...

I like the simple sweetness of this. How is she doing?